ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Afterburner MK3 Lights

Hello there,

Ive just joined the forum and am on my second dynamique within 3 years...I lost the first one in a nice rolling incident.....

What i was wondering does anyone know if can you get a afterburner kit for it? Lexus lights are getting more and more popular,but as nice as they look i was wondering if theres something a bit different?

lol, at mike, yeah due to excessive masturbation my eyesight is crap too and it makes my head hurt trying to read it

tbh i dont think there is anyone making them, i might be wrong tho, if they dont i think the only way youll be able to get that look is to have a bodyshop modify and blend into the 1/4 panels a set that were designed for another car

Cool,another though is that has anyone ever dusted the lights with an addtional laquer? i saw it done a fiesta a few years ago...only problem is that my clio is black so it may struggle to shine through?

black is always dodgy, you can spray them but if you arent mixing enough laquer in then you might find you cant see jack sh*t through them, plus youll probably have the plod unimpressed by them. bb tuning do smoked lexus clusters and k-tec do some different black lexus-ish style clusters, the look good on freds car which is black

oh, how can i see freds car? is there any photos about?

can i literally upgrade my forum user status to cliosport member at a fee?

you have to send a cheque off, it has all the details on the homepage of how to join then when you get your membership stuff back in the post you can upgrade your forum status online, that will let you post in meetings and events section etc, oh and you get discounts at most of the major renault tuners and a few other places. as for freds car they have actually used a pic of his on thier website http://www.k-tecracing.comwww.k-tecracing.com itll be easier to find than trawling through for a pic on here

Thanks, yes i seen that car on there the other day, if its freds car them lights are what gave me the idea of afterburner lights......they are certainly nice but a bit costly at the moment, just ordered another amp and power cap....

Ad

MK2 FRS

Quote: Originally posted by nosh clio on 15 October 2003

white text mate or yellow or black please

pink is my colour no body elses
lol. Isnt that hard to read in a larger bolder font.