ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Afternoon with the Twizy.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Had the twizy for the afternoon today, been out in it with a friend for 2 hours. Properly love them, dual carriage ways were a laugh and roundabouts even better.

Tops out at 53mph twos up, i have had it to 56mph on my own. Once you hit 52mph you can feel the restricter on the motor coming on:(

Proper laugh to drive, everyone waves etc. Only downside was that my hands and feets were like ice when we got back.

We ended up at shearwater.

C4249E95-1342-423C-A149-18EE50592EC3-3098-000005428F456C0F.jpg

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Clart took me out at CSS in the one tat was there. Got to say, I was impressed!

I'm not sure its going to work over here though, where it rains more than 50% of the year. Imagine getting to work in your suit and the top half of you is dripping wet??

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Yea I think people with money will buy them for a bit of fun. I do know that a fair few businesess have them.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
if you stayed in ibiza they would be awesome, over here not so much, although people compair them to a car i suppose they are more a replacement for a moped? does it do doughnuts?

BMW E34 540i
Renault offers door as an option additionally for last few weeks they have windows which can be fitted to the optional doors. As I recall they want around 275 f for them. With the windows on it actually can work with UK weather.