ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AG 200 in Oakley!

apd

Clio 200 Cup
That would be me! I thought i recognised you, but wasn't too sure lol! I've seen your car in Oakley a few times!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
So this is either Andrew or dan I'm guessing.
Having a meet on Wednesday evening at box end if you fancy it!

apd

Clio 200 Cup
It's Andrew mate! I would try and make it, but depending on times - I work across the road from Daytona Karts in MK! So would be a rush back!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Ahh how are you mate. It's Scott Davidson! I don't live in Oakley anymore either!
Will meet about 6.30-7ish but usually goes on til 10 or so!

apd

Clio 200 Cup
I thought i recognised you mate!! Changed since the days of rollerblades etc haha! Let me know where it is & i'll try make it down! You still see Malc around?

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Lol, very long time ago those days. Don't think I owned trainers as a kid!
As said, will be at box end ski lake, this coming Wednesday, 6.30-7ish!
We talking about Paul Malcolm?
I still see him from time to time!

apd

Clio 200 Cup
how things change! Now its cars lol. Alright cool cool, i'll try make it down mate!
Indeed we are! Are you at CSS?

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I am indeed. We have a convoy going down there! I don't know if you can see the local meets threads can you! There's a thread on the EoE section for the convoy!

apd

Clio 200 Cup
Sweet! Yeah i managed to see the thread, scenic route sounds appealing too! Should have a V6 airbox fitted with a remap by then!

apd

Clio 200 Cup
I will need it servicing in a few months! Was gonna look into that nearer the time, about 4000miles yet! Who do you use, 519 automotive? Was gonna do the V6 airbox myself!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Yea we all use dan!
Absolutely top fella, who knows his stuff!
Yea v6 box will be easy, if you can get hold of one!
I sold a ph1 box a while back which is similar!

apd

Clio 200 Cup
I'll take it down when it comes up for the service! I have hopefully managed to source one from someone on clio197.net! Failing that it'll be a KTR i fit, but will need a remap afterwards!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
A remap wouldn't be necessary. But it will make it more driveable!
Not going to unlock much power though! Ktr one does sound go, haven't heard the one for the 197/200 though! Sounds good on mine for sure!