ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AG Super Resin

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Used it last night for the first time, took me 3 hours to apply it to the whole car, but was very impressed by the results, it has made a world of difference to the swirl marks on the car and has given the car a deeper colour. I got the car out of the garage just now to take a look at it under the sun, took a couple of quick pics on the mobile.

AGResin01.gif

AGResin02.gif

106 GTi
Looking good, hides and fills swirls nicely while correcting the minor ones.

3 hours though for a coat of SRP !!!!!

Golf GTI PP Mk7
looks awesome, i did mine with srp the other day too, was also muchly impressed. topped over with a coat of p21's=the sex!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Looking good, hides and fills swirls nicely while correcting the minor ones.

3 hours though for a coat of SRP !!!!!

I know, it took far too long, but it was raining outside which meant I had to do it in the garage and then turn the car around to do the otherside, I also had to wait for the rain to stop etc etc before turning it back around. But well worth it now. I've waxed it with Megs #13 is it? something like that, but want to do it with P21s soon.

106 GTi
P21s will work well over SRP

or SRP & EGP

SRP provides a great base for both sealants and waxes.

Mito Sportiva 135
Only for minor swirls really, anything more severe you will need something with a little more cutting compound in it. Or failing that, a PC treatment, although I still have't got round to this myself yet. Having said that, considering my car is just 3 years old, it is in impeccable condition bar a couple of minor stone chips on the bonnet but that is to be expected if you drive a car...

I did AG SRP, then AG EGP then P21S... And then....

S7000207.JPG

:D so get some P21S! lol

annnnnddd dennnnn

loving the meggy, good job! mine came up wonders when i first SRPd her, and this was back in the day when i didnt know about EGP and waxing too;

DSC02252.gif

jamie