ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Air Filter for my Clio 3 RS

Peugeot 307 sw; Clio 197
Hello, I'm quite a noob, when it comes to technical stuff of a car.

Is a airfilter the same is a air intake :eek:?

What airfilter-brand do you guys recommend? I'm thinking about K&N of BMC.

Primary concern is the sound: it must sound loud and nice. Gaining some horsepower is not the target ( but is always nice of course )

Clio 197 F1 + Evo 6 Rs
Hello, I'm quite a noob, when it comes to technical stuff of a car.

Is a airfilter the same is a air intake :eek:?

What airfilter-brand do you guys recommend? I'm thinking about K&N of BMC.

Primary concern is the sound: it must sound loud and nice. Gaining some horsepower is not the target ( but is always nice of course )

not tryed them on the french stuff but i used to always use the bmc cda's on my dubs...

Monaco 172 sport
If you just want a bit more noise go for a direct filter element replacement from either :- ITG , Green Filters or K&N these will set ya back about £40

If you what loads more induction noise buy an iduction kit but cost creeps up probably looking £100 plus for a good one

clio sport f1 r27
tbh you will prob lose bhp unless you get a closed ik which might reduce the sound a bit just buy a cup zorst !