ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AIRBAG AND SERV LIGHT

J03

MX5 1.8
Hello guys.. theres a problem, as above the air bag and serv light jus been on today, and it goes of and on... its quite anoying and concerning, can anyone shed some light to as what it maybe? thanks

Renault Clio 1.6 16V
Mine did that. Iwetn completly after 2 days though and i didnt even touch anything, but i was told to have a look at all the wires underneath the drivers seta and see if any has come loose.

ive had this prob and found out on mine it the connections under me passenger seat where lose and just need to pushin together and clipin bk up

J03

MX5 1.8
Mine did that. Iwetn completly after 2 days though and i didnt even touch anything, but i was told to have a look at all the wires underneath the drivers seta and see if any has come loose.

ive had this prob and found out on mine it the connections under me passenger seat where lose and just need to pushin together and clipin bk up

cheers guys!! remembered iv placed some spanners underneath the seat that might be why, thanks :)

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Simple to fix this one. Lots of posts already on it. It is the connections under the front seats. Just wrap and electrical tie lengthways around them to hold them tight.

inferno 182 both cup pack
i have just had this happen 2 me were abouts are the wires can u see them if u fold seat bk and look underneath ? is it more drivers or passanger or both ?