ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag and SERV lights on... ok to use RS TUNER?

Clio 182
My airbag and SERV lights have come on randomly today, but I was hoping to program my ECU with the RS TUNER this weekend. Will there be any problems with me doing this with the lights on?

I have the old rs tuner so can't add the airbag module to turn the lights off but was hoping that I can still load the performance map on to the car even if the lights are still on without it causing any problems? Any advice?

Jap Box
Try fidding about with the connections under drivers an pass seat to get light off. Common problem with them :)

No idea about using RS Tuner sorry

Mk5 golf gti
yea just reach under and fiddle with the connection (wiggle it about) and it will go off

Clio 182
thanks for the advice lads, gonna give that a try. The only reason i ask about the RS TUNER is because I'm sure I've seen something mentioned on here before about making sure you have no warning lights on when you map your ecu or it will cause issues????!!!