ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag and Service light

Yes..... before anyone starts :p I am aware that this is a common fault and there are various threads about it.

My car got broken into about a year ago, and when the window company were replacing the window and hoovering up the glass they must of knocked the cables under the seats because those lights came on then.

They have been on for about a year, but now as im selling the car I need to get rid of them, my old man put scotch locks on the brown and the blue wires as oppose to soldering them. But still no luck!

Any ideas guys?

www.renparts.co.uk
just under the large plastic side trim that runs down the side of the carpet, if you push the carpet back across the edge you should be able to see it.

mmmmmmm couldnt find it.... I just unclipped the plastic square thing on the side, but dnt think that was it! where abouts is it? sorry ?!

under the seat, bolted to the sill. slid the seat all the way back and get your head in the footwell, its white iirc