ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airbag light on?????

mk2 clio 172
Hello im new to this site as i saw sense about 2 weeks ago and purchased my first renault clio 172 and am delighted with the car in every way bar the other day the air and service light has come on GRRRRRR service light fine i know it now needs servicing but the airbag light ??? no airbags have deployed so whats going on anyone know ? Cheers Ads

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
This happened to me when i got mine, if you fiddle with the connector it should go off. the service light comes on with the airbag light. both should go off if you have a play

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Like screech says , airbag and service light both come on with a loose airbag connector . The service light doesn't actually mean it needs a service :)

mk2 clio 172
Cheers Lads only gone and messed with it and its all sorted wooooh more money to spend on goodies now.