ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Airfield info wanted

Hi everyone,

I see some of you lot do a airfield run at honiton, ive tryed looking at vids and photos with no luck, so is it possible some one could email me some pics or vids of your runs, also is it possible to give me a phone number or contact details of the person who owns the airfield, any help would be much appreciated :)

clio v6

i organise the airfield meet at honiton... sorry cant give owners name..

look at section on meetings and events... AIRFIELD ITS ON !!

WHY ARE YOU NOT ON THE RS OWNERS CLUB... I THINK YOU ARE LOST MATE... OR DO YOU OWN A RENAULT NOW??

[Edited by clarkiev6 on 16 March 2005 at 6:02pm]

well fcuk me what a reply :eek:, i,m just trying to be friendly, i run a car show in the south west " South West Motor Show " and i am looking at running a sprint for other cars, all i ask is a friendly reply.

http://www.southwestmotorshow.comwww.southwestmotorshow.com

No piccies then..............

I do appreciate your response, thanks for the pics, i just want to get something organised for people in the south west, we despratley need a sprint run wether it be a 1/4 mile or 0 to 60

clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by C6SSYBOY on 16 March 2005

well fcuk me what a reply :eek:, i,m just trying to be friendly, i run a car show in the south west " South West Motor Show " and i am looking at running a sprint for other cars, all i ask is a friendly reply.

http://www.southwestmotorshow.comwww.southwestmotorshow.com

No piccies then..............

look at it from our point of view... we didnt know who you were... could be trying to muscle in... we didnt know.

i dont tell people abot the airfield because when i tried to book it for a diferent day for us it was already booked, so we dont want too many people knowing about it... sorry mate!!