ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AIRFIELD PICS 19/06/05

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

lovely stuff!

this time next week when my car is back from the bodyshop, you better comment on my thread Paul!!;)

Car looks mint......as always!!

Still my favourite RS-1...other than my own.:oops:

--chris

[Edited by carbon copy on 19 June 2005 at 7:26pm]

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

oh yeah!!

how is your steering wheel in that condition!!???.....most i have seen, mine included, look like someone attacked it with a hand file.

--chris

2005 Impreza WRX STI

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 19 June 2005

lovely stuff!

this time next week when my car is back from the bodyshop, you better comment on my thread Paul!!;)

--chris

chris, i love your car mate, cant wait to see it back up to scratch! im waiting for those bodyshop pics!! u got a quote yet?

2005 Impreza WRX STI

oh ye, the steering wheel is all scruffy at the top, u just cant see it in the pic. they are crap those wheels! all the ones i have seen are ruined too! dont let my pic fool u!;)

Audi S3 225

Im getting mine to look like yours m8 its looks mint, Pics like these are why i bought a mk1 instead of a mk2!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by Clarkie172 on 19 June 2005

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 19 June 2005

lovely stuff!

--chris

chris, i love your car mate, cant wait to see it back up to scratch! im waiting for those bodyshop pics!! u got a quote yet?
My car goes in tomorrow paul. Should be ready for me to collect on Friday, got this little lot to go on as well!:D

--chris

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/poolsidefashionfauxpas/W52%20AOO/b5676334.jpg

Mazda MX5 1.8

wheres that airfield? looks like 1 i went gliding on a few years back........ forget its name tho

mind u guess they all look the same lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

^^not the wheels. Just the Mk2 bits.:D

Black wheels are for some track days planned for the summer.;)

--chris

2005 Impreza WRX STI

cant wait for you to get that done mate, it will look so much better!looked mint before, will look even better now!:D i want a mk 2 bumper :( get the pics up as soon as its done chris!!!!

Titanium 182

sweet motor ;)

paul

u seen the pic of chris car with the mk2 rear bumper on the mk1

looks sweet!