ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alan Wake

ff 182
been watching this game for a while cant wait for it..the physicis are awasome.look for the 1 with the tornado

80MPG BEEZA
first this was only for ps3 but i know its comin out for xbox 360 but the game looks really good hope its as good as farenheit was looks super cool when he runs along the pier and the shadows are there!

Focus ST-2
Batman said:
first this was only for ps3 but i know its comin out for xbox 360 but the game looks really good hope its as good as farenheit was looks super cool when he runs along the pier and the shadows are there!

had this on preorder for the xbox 360 since august last year, sure its microsoft exclusive, pc and 360 only. don't quote me on that though. trying to find the article on it.

Lee

BMW M2C
I'm quite looking forward to this, but there's been very little about the actual gameplay on the net.

White Sti Hatch
Will be an amazing game created by the makers of max panye witch has to be one of the best PC games ever :)

Will deff be picking up a copy for the 360

sorry to rake up an old thread but thought it was pointless startin a new one... just been clearing out an old hard drive and came accross the vid. When is this game out?

White Sti Hatch
Was dated for this month a while ago but been pushed back again :/ cant wait for it though gonna be a great game...

Only 95 days away lol :)