ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alarm question

182 Full of Fat
Now it's getting hot I'd like to lock my car but keep the windows slightly down, but was wondering how you turn off the interior sensors because my alarm just goes off after a few minutes.

On my saxo there was a button in the centre console but can't seem to find anything on the Clio and a quick search didn't bring anything back.

Anyone with a Black/gold will prob appreciate the heat that thing keeps inside! lol
Standard 182 alarm btw

Cheers

Da

Less
Turn ign on/off three times, get out the car and arm it. The alarm will beep three times to confirm the interior sensors have been disabled.

You will need to do this every time you arm the car though, as it self-reverts once you disarm it.

BMW M135i
It's ignition on and off twice not three times. Should beep 3 times to signify the interior sensors are off. Might do it 4 times but they'll still be off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMW M135i
It'll do it 3 times if you leave it a little while between turning the ignition off and locking the car, 4 beeps is the ignition still live warning but it still turns the sensors off anyway.