ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alarm & Sensors

SC 172 FF
Every 20 - 40mins my alarm will keep going off!

I've checked the flashing light by the gear stick and it's flashing once indicating a door, bonnet or boot has been opened.....

So i've unplugged the bonnet sensor but this hasn't worked so next I'm going to unplug the door and boot sensors see if that works...

Just wondered if anyone could point me in the direct of the boot sensor as i can't see it!?....also i presume to get at the door sensors i will have to remove the interior panels etc?

Thanks,

Matt :)

the boot sensor is in the locking catch - but if its the boot sensor thats faulty your light in the boot should be staying on

SC 172 FF
thnx Burnz....checked my interior light and boot light and all go off when doors are shut....

the bonnet sensor is unplugged yet the alarm still goes off every 30mins and the light flashes once to suggest door, boot or bonnet opened....

I don't get it :(

clio sport 172 ph2
did u ever find the problem mate? i just paid 400 quid to get my alarm ripped out and get a Toad alarm installed with extras, and its still going off in the summer, cheers