ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Albi R27 - Kilmarnock Evans Halshaw

koi

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  Audi S1
ffs things not even there, hate it when websites lie! Won't be delivered until Tuesday plus someones put a deposit on it, trading in a Nurburgring Astra.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  tiTTy & SV650
Very well priced, I went to see an Audi TT 240 Quattro sport yesterday, garage had 3 TT's listed turned up and not one TT there, the 240 will apparently be there at 1pm today and already has 2 people viewing it. **** sucking mother f**kers garages.

That R27 is priced lower than all the 197's in dealerships around Glasgow

koi

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  Audi S1
Yeah well priced, 1 owner and good spec which is why I wanted to check it out

You looking to get a TT?

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  tiTTy & SV650
Looking at a few options, there was a blue 197 at Arnold Clark in Linwood on 21k miles for £8k the other day but I think it sold just as i was looking at it lol

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yeah well priced, 1 owner and good spec which is why I wanted to check it out

You looking to get a TT?
Hi there, Im afraid it isn't one owner car as I bought this car from new and part exchanged it two years ago. I think when I sold it was on 27k. It was a really good car and I dont know if you have noticed but it has the elia spoiler fitted which is a bonus if you like that. If you have any questions about it feel free to ask.

koi

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  Audi S1
Hi there, Im afraid it isn't one owner car as I bought this car from new and part exchanged it two years ago. I think when I sold it was on 27k. It was a really good car and I dont know if you have noticed but it has the elia spoiler fitted which is a bonus if you like that. If you have any questions about it feel free to ask.

Yeah thought it looked like the elia spoiler :cool:

Hmm done one of those checks with the reg and it came back as 1 owner, oh well doesn't matter anyway cause it's been sold

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Shame it's sold. Albi in the flesh is mental! I actually love it. So much presence from a small car.