ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alien Invasion

182Cup, MinesGTR R35
This is the only 200 im liking alot... Colours all go together, AG & Black... Unlike all the other 200...

Renault Clio Dynamique SX
I wondered why you had took the plate of your 197. My Mrs lives up near you mate and we always comment on how good your 197 looked when we past. I said i bet he must be getting a new motor because he's removed his private plate.

AG looks awesome ... jealous of your 197 even more so of this.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Colour is epic, spoiler and speedlines are epic, alien is epic, just don't like the short plate, looks odd IMO, oh and the alignment of the panels around the headlight still angers me! Mint car though.

RS200
very nice car mate! hope your pleased with it! dont like the plate or spoiler but thats just my view! enjoy the car! im picking mine up next week! :)

200 FF Storm Grey
Love it mate, the headlights don't seem right on these though, they should have more of a projector look imo??

Inferno 182
I wondered why you had took the plate of your 197. My Mrs lives up near you mate and we always comment on how good your 197 looked when we past. I said i bet he must be getting a new motor because he's removed his private plate.

AG looks awesome ... jealous of your 197 even more so of this.

Ah cool,next time im washing it stop and say hello.

All the comments about the plates,cheers it was a experiment and i think they will be coming off :eek:

Thanks for all the comments people

M2 Competition
I love it! Spoiler suits it too, i normally like them spoilerless.

Normal length plates needed though my friend, those draw attention to the car in a negative way. Draw attention to it by all means, but on your own terms.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
very berry nice. Only colour I'd go for if getting one of these. Dont like the small plate though :(

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
It has a gold fleck so bit like BG when the sun comes out it sort of flips..... Imo its not 'green' enough, can look a bit wishy washy imo

VRS
It has a gold fleck so bit like BG when the sun comes out it sort of flips..... Imo its not 'green' enough, can look a bit wishy washy imo

ahh that explains it then lol

its weird i didnt notice it in the morning when the frost/condensation was on the car just walked past thinking it was a boggo car, but walked past when the sun was out and its looked stunning and thought oooohhhh its an alien 200 lol

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
should be like this imo (not AG) ;)

3689414333_8c304d5964_o.jpg

R26r R26
Best 200 I have seen so far. At least you have chosen the right wheels. Only thing missing is the Recaros

Inferno 182
Re: Alien Invasion (updated pics page 4)

Updated pics showing the green under artificial light and some little weekend mods (sorry phone pics) cheers
DSC00549.jpg

DSC00550.jpg

great change in colour on this
DSC00551.jpg

silvervision
DSC00552.jpg

type r antenna
DSC00554.jpg

full size plate as didnt like the short
DSC00556.jpg

centre caps sprayed for £10 by my mate at the local dealers
DSC00530.jpg

odd 2 out me and paolo3 a few weeks ago
DSC00525.jpg

200 Gordini
The smaller plate on the front was soooo much nicer! get it back on pal

Hurry up and get floating about cov so i can see this in the metal

DB.

BMW 440i
Plate looks better now, i still think a normal uk font would be better though, doesnt look as chavvy!

Lovely car though!