ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

all 18 yr olds with valvers

Titanium 182

elephant have quoted me 750 in my mams name for 10months, but wont protect her no claims so shes having non!:(

just filled out the details for confused so hopefully they will find me something:)

Leon Cupra

Quote: Originally posted by madmat on 14 November 2003

does any1 think ill get insured on a valver at 17

Yeah, but expect to be skint all the time because your premium will be massive. Don’t mean to sound like an old git but it is worth waiting till you 20 then you may be able to insure one for under a grand. I love cars as much as the next man but it really isn’t worth stretching your money as much as possible, trust me I have been there (valver at 19 only 1 year NCD). It just seems that its just one bill after another tax, insurance, fuel, servicing it just go’s on and on. And with me and with me there’s only one place these bill’s were going…. Credit card and overdraft, I was still paying for that car 18 months after it was writ off. Don’t mean to sound like a party pooper but maybe it’s worth waiting a couple of year’s, it might not seem worth waiting at the moment but trust me mate it is.

Titanium 182

cus i parked on a crossing:oops:

but it was like 1am and only for a sec while my cus jumped out to get the pizza!

rich is you thats whith tesco? as they wont even quote me in my mams name!? at 18 just says call us!

Titanium 182

so far elaphant is the only person to quote me but thats not going ahead due to the protected no claims sh*t my mam cant get it into her head"!

Titanium 182

bubs iv just tried the company uve used, or, like u said the find u a company to use, does there website seem a bit american!?!

do u know if they do protected no claims? as i could see anything on there site!

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

What are elephant like with modifications? In my experience, the places who are the cheapest are usually the worst when it comes to declaring mods.