ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All was going well.... (56k don't bother)

Tungy
Until my gearbox gave up today :(. She still drives but scream at me, particularily in 3rd gear! Randomly jumps out of 5th, and can hear metal rattling around in it, probably a bearing. Ohh well, still managed to get her to and from World Series today and back home tonight. TYime for a new box :(.

However, I haven't posted any pics for a while and I've made a few changes :). Here are some photos after a cleaning sesh yesterday. Shame about the dusty tracks up to the parking on the fields at donno :dapprove: .

P1010005-1.jpg

P1010006-1.jpg

P1010007-2.jpg

Yes I need 2 more eye bolts for my harness rear mounts. Bit of a loose bodge job atm :quiet:
P1010008-1.jpg

Colour coded door card trim to match seats coming soon I think?
P1010009-1.jpg

P1010010-1.jpg

Rachels newly painted badges. Thanks very much Middo :D
P1010011-1.jpg

P1010012.jpg

P1010013.jpg

P1010017.jpg

P1010015.jpg

Comments welcome good or bad.

Thanks Brad

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
What did it look like before you put the wheels and seats in ?

I think it looks really smart, I like the plates aswell.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Both look mint, i've seen those style badges somewhere else before ;)

Tungy
Thanks for all the nice comments fellas :D

Was a bit pissed off about the box, but should get another one soon. And hopefully in within the next couple of weeks. Very happy with the seats, although they need a couple of winders that got lost from previous owner.

Was planning on getting rid soon but I think it'll stay a while longer :)

DrRollo, cheers for the idea, I hope you don't mind!

Last edited:
  Tungy
Brembo pal, this is what it looked like before

Photo-0150.jpg

I did really like these wheels tbh. Still got them in the garage roof. They were so much easier to clean and keep clean than the black OZ's too. But I fancied a change. And the OZ's look amaaazing when shined up :D

RenaultSport 172.
Always loved the valver...spesh when i saw it at the star city meet...looks 10x better now too...

Nice one :)