ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy Foot Rest?

clio sport 172
Hi all,

Can any1 please tell me where I can get hold of an alloy foot rest for a Renault Clio 172 53 plate.
I want it to look very similar to the alloy foot pedals.
Thanks!!!!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I have a Megane 225 footrest in my 182.

It needs some modification, but it fits.

DSC_0016-1.jpg

titanic killer
Search for posts by "turner"
He makes his own, high standard footrests for the clio, i have one and can vouch for the quality as will many on here.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=264029
cheers Badger:D

yeah turners are a great fit and are a quality little mod
nice one Ash;)
it sure is

I'm 99.9% sure it is.
im 100% it is,lol

It is, and the pictures used are ones ive seen on the forum too!

Thanks for the comment guys
To the original poster i can make you one if you want just send me a Pm to confirm and it can be sent out in a couple days
Pics are in that thread,but pretty long so if you need pics let me no
cheers

titanic killer
its all about the meggy footrest fella, best looking imo :D
All depends weather you wanna pay renault prices for one and then deface your plastic footrest by having to cut it to bits to 'make' the alloy footrest Fit!
no brainer imo:D

VRS
its all about the meggy footrest fella, best looking imo :D
All depends weather you wanna pay renault prices for one and then deface your plastic footrest by having to cut it to bits to 'make' the alloy footrest Fit!
no brainer imo:D

LOL it's all down to the craftmenship fells, my meggy rest came to 25 quid and I got a quailty fit which IMO suits the car perfectly
Not knocking yours fella just think the style of the meggy rest is nicer

titanic killer
yeah but for the most people they wouldnt be able to buy one of your 'meggy footrests' for £25 cos they are about £37 from renault
Plus most people dont want to deface parts of there car to make it fit either!
But mine are all hand made and i can also do that style that you say is nicer i.e the raised holes but no one ever wanted them,but i have sold over 130 of mine thou
DSC01534.jpg

VRS
each to their own fella, like i say yours are nice, i just think the meggy ones suit the car better imo of course :approve:

not a bad way to earn 4k though :D my bro in law does similar things with offcuts from work, makes parts for tvrs and motorbikes, nice little earner