ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alloy paint

Mk2 Clio
on saturday am going to be spraying my alloys Anthicite, although am not sure what paint use, i will be buying it from halfords,

i hear ethier rover grey or peagot cosmetic grey is good use, although any1 know of any others that will look good, pichures would be good to..

thanks

1.2 Dynamique billabong
i did mine in ford graphite grey metallic, its slightly darker but as my car is silver i wanted more contrast. (they are almost black in some light, but lighter when the sun hits them as they have a lot of flake in them. also black wheels tend to make the tyres appear grey)

1-19.jpg

Mk2 Clio
yea im thinking peugeot graphite grey, also love that ford paint to now lol. any one got any pics of the peugeot graphite grey

Titanium 182
Cat his original post says cosmetic grey not cosmic although that would have been funny ;)

Mk2 Clio
thanks for that pic, yea i do like that colour although can harly see it well, a close up or any1 with peugeot graphite grey alloys would be a massive help as spraying tomorw and need choose a colour lol !

Mk2 Clio
sprayed alloys 2day , they look brilliant, thanks to aluco for the colour help, i got the paint and they turned out reli wel, are get pics up soon