ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy pedals question

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Car  Clio 200 RS EDC
Are they held on by standard type rivets? I want to remove them and polish them back up - just wanted to know if they're easy to pop back on.

Ta!
 
Usually I'd agree but theres dirt inbetween the gaps I simply cannot get to and its getting on my tits! :)
 
I thought that truth be told, might aswell give it a try - I'm lazy you see - dremel FTW!
 
Back
Top