Daz. ClioSport Club Member Car Clio 200 RS EDC Feb 3, 2010 #1 Are they held on by standard type rivets? I want to remove them and polish them back up - just wanted to know if they're easy to pop back on. Ta!
Are they held on by standard type rivets? I want to remove them and polish them back up - just wanted to know if they're easy to pop back on. Ta!
Jonny1*2 Car Golf GTD Mk7 Feb 3, 2010 #2 They are just rivetted on yeah, but itwould be easier to polish them in situ really
Daz. ClioSport Club Member Car Clio 200 RS EDC Feb 3, 2010 #3 Usually I'd agree but theres dirt inbetween the gaps I simply cannot get to and its getting on my tits!
Usually I'd agree but theres dirt inbetween the gaps I simply cannot get to and its getting on my tits!
Daz. ClioSport Club Member Car Clio 200 RS EDC Feb 3, 2010 #5 I thought that truth be told, might aswell give it a try - I'm lazy you see - dremel FTW!