ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy Refurb Noth East

Anyone know where I can get a set of alloys refurbed in the north east I know of s.e.m in Sunderland anyone know anywhere else? Cheers

182kev

I know a lad who's just had his rims done at bettablast,some pics ;)

DSC00394.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

S6001081.jpg

No kerb marks or paint missing :)

S6001082.jpg

cost £314.90

but then chainged his mind and went for this aswell as changing the colour of the car

To be honest, i dont really like silver cars. So something had to be done to change the cars colour but, while keeping the car standard ish. So, i decided to have the car resprayed in Spectra Flash Silver. The hologram of colours can only been seen in sunlight. A decent job was done at Mel Horns in Cramlington.

Clio1.jpg

I also had the wheels repainted again. Done again at Betablast. Sandblasted back, and powder coated gloss black. Keeping the black theme i bought some Angel eye black headlamps. (which were a bit tricky to fit), i also bought some smoked side indicators from K-Tec racing.

Clio2.jpg

Then I neatly put on some very cool decals on my back windows. Can you see what it is yet?

Clio3.jpg