ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy sizes. Offsets are a tad confusing.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
What's confusing is that they show a picture of a wheel with a 5-bolt pattern, and say its only available in a 4-bolt pattern.

J

JEFF4507

Indeed I agree it says 4x100 (which I believe is what the stock wheels on my car are), but the picture has 5 bolts, either way, they'll fit apparently, thanks for the input.

1.6 focus zetec....
Theyre a multi fit alloy i believe...the reason for so many holes!! Anyway yeah they'll fit a treat and you wont get no rubbing dropped 60mm...well i didnt anywayz! I think the clio offset is in the range of 35et to 45et but not 100% sure...

Kiza

FULL FAT 182
mate all you need to make sure that the pcd is correct as it is (4x100) :)

but when it comes to the offset you will need to make sure that you need clear

1. inner arch
2. outer arch
3. calipers

i recon you will need to get 10mm spacers, dont go for halfords ones go for hub metric ones.This means the spacers are designed especially for your car. you may also require longer bolts and spigot rings. see the following links as this will save you pulling ur hair out as ive spent the last 3 days thinking about how in going to fit my new wheels, as the came off a golf i had to make up the ofset using spacers. got my spacers arriving tomorrow :cool:

hub matric spacers

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/15mm-HUBCENTRIC-SPACERS-MOST-VEHICLES-LISTED_W0QQitemZ8055236603QQcategoryZ122154QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Spigot rings

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LOCATION-RINGS-spigot-spacers-for-alloy-car-wheels_W0QQitemZ8054506554QQcategoryZ14771QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Any problems give me a pm

Nick :)

J

JEFF4507

Thanks wazza, I shall bare that in mind.

However I won't be getting them just yet. (Unless I can get my cousin to pick them up while he's on the Gumball next month!!).

After shipping (about £150 for delivery within 5 days, or £100 within 6 weeks), and the inevitable import duties, I'm afraid they'll end up being the same price as in the UK, which is too much for me to warrant buying them just yet, perhaps next month.