ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy Wheel Refurb Recommendations

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
Looking to get my alloys refurbed and powder coated. As it’s been a while since I’ve done this, are there any places in the Edinburgh area that have been used recently that you’d recommend?

I used Pentland Powder Coating last time (6 or 7 years ago) and not sure if they are still as good as they were then.

HaveaCuppa

ClioSport Club Member
I used Pentland Powder Coating earlier this year for a couple of bits and couldn’t fault them. Never had my wheels done by them though, but I’d use them again.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Looking to get my alloys refurbed and powder coated. As it’s been a while since I’ve done this, are there any places in the Edinburgh area that have been used recently that you’d recommend?

I used Pentland Powder Coating last time (6 or 7 years ago) and not sure if they are still as good as they were then.
i used pentland for by turinis on my cup and they did a great job on them. also used them for my old e46 bmw wheels few years back. would definately recommend them.

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
sorry to hijack the thread here but keep thinking about getting my wheels done. 18 inch. not diamond cut. what is the going rate you guys pay?

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
That’s unreal. No way I’d be happy paying £400 + to referb a set of wheels. There must be someone local on FB/Instagram who can do a decent job cheaper?!
I agree mate. Saw an absolutely mint set of wheels for sale recently at £600. And that means I get a second set. I'll keep hunting

VW Golf Type R

In Kirkcaldy Forth Industrial estate refurbed my wife’s Audi S3 Alloys at £50 an alloy, seems to be the going rate.
Diamond cut are more expensive!