ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alloy wheel touch up pen

clio 182 black /gold
Hi i have done a search for anthricate touch up ppens for my car. Does anyone know what the colour code is or even product code from renault. Cheers Lee

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Renault don't sell a touch up pen or aerosol for that matter for anthracite . I used Rover storm grey to refurb my spare alloy . I'd say its a 99% match . I heard somebody mention they used Rover gunmetal grey as well .

From that

pic13.jpg

to that

PIC11.jpg

Mini Cooper S sport
Just resurrecting this topic to see if Renault do a pen for this yet? I need to touch up a few scratches round the outside rim on one of my alloys (long story involving a blown tyre, will explain later when I've sorted out pics).

Is Rover's Storm Grey an aerosol or tin of paint?

How much would it be to get the outside of one rim refurbed professionally?

106 GTi
Still no touch up pen. Around 40 -50 quid to fix by a pro.

You should be able to get the paint in any form you like if you go to somewhere that mixes it up.

Mini Cooper S sport
Hmmm...guess I'll get it done properly, but luckily it's not really noticeable until you get up close.

LY V6 with Recaros
I got one of mine touched up at work, it's the right colour, think it was mixed up but not sure?