ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

alloys (tsw heats)

They look quite cheap looking to me (tsw wheels are tbh)

If you want a ps you'll have to put up a side on pic of your car etc.

ur megane r26
fair enough you dont want to go with the crowd, but please dont buy them, my mate had them on his fezza and they looked hideous

i would rather be shot than be a sheep!!!!!!!!!

Amen to you brother, if they what you like then get em.... look at all these chumbs moaning about how "cheap" they look...

guy1: "yeah dude ur rims are s**t"
guy2: "but why man"
guy1: "cause they dont look expensive enough, you payed too little"

get off it already sheesh, atleast base your opinions on something meaningful like design, shape, amount of spokes etc.....cheap pfffft , please

in my personal opinion i wouldnt get them for my clio, a few years ago i would have, but since then my tastes have become a tad more subtle lol. however you can make them work, if you really want to;)

(sorry for the bitching, long night, however my point still stands)

Clio 1.4 dynamique
Exactly...thanks guysy. Buy them...dont be a sheep...u'll be the only one that has them cos evryone else can tell their hideous!! I'd rather be a sheep...baaaaa!

Static Low
at the end of the day.. its not about being a sheep

these alloys will look nowhere near as good as a set of turinis

things are fashionable for a reason. this sheep lark is silly, im a sheep coz i wear calvins and eat at nandos?

the wheels dont look good, and arent of the best quality. thats just honesty. u dont have to get turini's with flashing silvervisions built in no, but try n get some wheels that are a little more flattering towards the car :)

things are fashionable for a reason. this sheep lark is silly, im a sheep coz i wear calvins and eat at nandos?

the wheels dont look good, and arent of the best quality. thats just honesty. u dont have to get turini's with flashing silvervisions built in no, but try n get some wheels that are a little more flattering towards the car :)

Ive never seen a set of TSWs that have bubbled. The paint quality is very good, their paint lasts a lot longer than Turinis...

Polo + Micra
the paint bubbled on my tsw alloys tbh

but also they imho looked better than the oem wheels you get with clio's (apart from the body kitted laguna engine ones)

I change tyres and Ive never seen a bad set, the worst wheels Ive seen consistantly are merc wheels and speedlines.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Those Wheels look dated and just would not suit a Clio especially a 1.2 with its pi$$ poor attempt at brakes behind those narrow spokes which wil show off your small discs and calipers

1.5 Clio Dynamique
ok can anybody recommend a set of alloys that arent multispoke

for the love of god ive said it before and ill say its again I AM NOT GETTING ANY FORM OF MULTISPOKES ON MY CLIO