ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine H/U

Clio 200 FF

I have an Alpine tda 7587r headunit with a 6 disc changer, the clio however also uses an Alpine changer. Is it possible to buy an adapter so i can use the factory changer with my Alpine h/u and is there an adapter to connect the h/u to the steering wheel control?

cheers

there is one availablr so that you can use the stearing wheel remote but i dont know of any that let you use the standard cd changer, mines just sat there doing nothing. :( a shame really.

Clio 200 FF

hmm might see if the non renault one will fit in the renault bracket under the seat, should be the same size.

Did you run a permanent live directly to the battery as the handbook says for the hu or use the iso block?

on my 7894 i connected it direct to the battery. from whats ive read alpine 6cd changers are the exact size of the alpine one under the seat and will even fit using the same brackets.

Has the original Renault one got a model number on it. Ill check what the options are with regards to re-using it as there are loads of new adapter cables coming out for various headunits shortly.

Russ

if you can get a cable to reuse the standard renault cd chnager(it is alpine but uses some stupid adaptor so you cant re use it) im sure you would get alot of interest. ill re check in the morning what the model no. is, if it says on the side