F Fordy101 Car clio sport 182 Feb 26, 2010 #1 Hey guys any idea what sort of adapters I would need to get this to fit and work in my 182 Clio sport. I think u need a faceplate so there isn't a huge gap but no idea what else or where to get the parts.
Hey guys any idea what sort of adapters I would need to get this to fit and work in my 182 Clio sport. I think u need a faceplate so there isn't a huge gap but no idea what else or where to get the parts.
Hazza Car Suzuki Ignis Sport Feb 26, 2010 #2 Its a straight fit right? That was the case for me for my 1.2 Clio.
J James28 Car RB 182 Clio Feb 26, 2010 #3 Same with my 1.2 I've got the ida x100. Original unit out, Metal Cage put in. Headunit slid into place, wires connected, Plastic Surround clipped on. Done Only thing you might need I can't remember is a wiring harness adaptor, not sure though.
Same with my 1.2 I've got the ida x100. Original unit out, Metal Cage put in. Headunit slid into place, wires connected, Plastic Surround clipped on. Done Only thing you might need I can't remember is a wiring harness adaptor, not sure though.
ForceIndia Car Gentlemans spec 200 Feb 26, 2010 #4 The in box alpine wiring harness fits the 182. It's a straight fit, easy job.
M MT AUDIO Car 172 Feb 26, 2010 #5 straight in,stalk controls if you want them pm me for a price,im the cheapest around
ForceIndia Car Gentlemans spec 200 Feb 26, 2010 #6 MT AUDIO said: straight in,stalks pm me for a price,im the cheapest around Click to expand... +1! Got my stalk adaptor from MT, works a treat and cheapest I could find.
MT AUDIO said: straight in,stalks pm me for a price,im the cheapest around Click to expand... +1! Got my stalk adaptor from MT, works a treat and cheapest I could find.
fast5 Car R5GTTx2,R11,Clio DCI Sep 4, 2010 #7 how do u get stalk to work, I've got adaptor but no joy :-(