ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alpine Stereo interface

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
I'm just about to buy the Alpine IDA-X001 HU, and I want to keep the stalk controls.

Does anyone know what part is the interface from the HU to the stalk?

182 FF
i shop near me sell the cable to do this for that head unit . It also works with the led screen on the center consle. they are £40 i think

Mk2 172
Yes they are 40 quid but you wont get anything other than the word alpine on the screen on the dash.

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
Not too bothered about the dash screen if I'm honest.

Is it the KCE-8408 interface?

Is there anything else required apart from that?

RS Clio 182
Just purchased iDA-X001 and the cables for stalk controls;

PC99-X12 Renault (Multistalk adaptor) Will also need PC99-ALP (Adaptor lead for Alpine H/U's)

Hope this helps.

Fiat Bravo Active TJet

PC99-X12 Renault (Multistalk adaptor) Will also need PC99-ALP (Adaptor lead for Alpine H/U's)

Hope this helps.

That's what I was after.

Thank you for your help

Tesla MP3 2021

Hope this helps.

Where did you get these from ??

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
You can get them from caraudiosecurity mate. I just put the codes in and up the came

BMW M135i
Better off getting an incartec adapter from CAD does the same as the autoleads one but you don't have to take the dash top off to fit it.

Tesla MP3 2021
You can get them from caraudiosecurity mate. I just put the codes in and up the came

Thanks...

I got my old ones for my Pioneer unit from car audio discount but it looks like they have changed slightly - could be wrong though.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
Better off getting an incartec adapter from CAD does the same as the autoleads one but you don't have to take the dash top off to fit it.

they easier to fit, just plug and play with out the dash coming off?

got the autoleads one

going to change that

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
you can get them on eBay and on google bought 40 quid for cable to link stalk control to interface

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
arse

need to spend more money now - not happy with dash coming out

Clio200 EDC Lux
I have geniune alpine interface leads that make full use of the display as well eg display radios names and artists or song names if mp3 etc. Cost me £70 new make an offer if interested.

2002 172
i got mine from halfords and they dont work, nor does dash display. they reckon theyve got some new leads that should fix the problem. we'lll see ;)

Clio200 EDC Lux
dashdisplay.jpg

Renault Clio 1.2 16V '02'
Hi

Just to confirm what Alpine adapters have you used Storm_Force?
might be interested
Also how easy was it to fit?

Looking to get a Alpine IDA-X100 to fit to a 02 Clio 1.2

cheers

Clio200 EDC Lux
part numbers are:

Alpine :: KCE-940B and KWE-942E

Its easy to fit, biggest problem is fitting the adapters in behind the stereo... just takes time.

BMW M135i
Something to bear in mind, those adapters cost about £100 and are very hard to get hold of.

The biggest problem you may incounter is i've got the same adapters which a 9887R which is the red version of vehicle display interface and it doesn't work with the display, I just get garbage on the screen. Worked fine with my 9855R previously before though, although that was the blue version of VDI.

hmm.. thanks for that. So the fact that it displays anything will much depend on the headunit that you use, not just the brand of the adapter

I may just try them, and if they don't work then send them back

Have just spoken to Alpine Technical support and was advised I need Alpine APF-D101RE (Tunerlist) this is apparently a new interface for use with VDI red. Doesn't seem to be readily available on the web apart from france, so I'm going to get in touch with my local alpine dealer.

I'll update you on my progress

RS Clio 182
Had my iDA-X001 fitted yesterday. Great sound quality and briliant with iPod but ...... the leads for the steering wheel remote I got with it - Autoleads (as specified in my earlier threads) were not compatible with the H/U) It turns out that Autoleads do not have the remote leads for 2007 Alpine H/U's (which iDA-X001 is)
I see from earlier threads the mention of an Incartech adaptor .... anyone know if this would be compatible with the X001?

RS Clio 182
Contacted Incartec - sorted and now awaiting delivery of compatable leads.
If any use for anyone fitting same unit to 04 Clio (with dash display) cables required are;

29 -652 and 29 -001 (Alpine specific patch cable)