ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alternative to #80 ?

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive decided i dont like this either

ive sold the #83 and i think ill be getting rid of this aswell

so, what can i use instead of #80

preferably a Poorboys product as they are always very very easy to remove, but im open to all suggestions, possibly Clearkote aswell as i like there stuff too

106 GTi
I really like 80, not found another glaze/polish that seems to do the same. Some times I use Optimum polish as it seems create a look akin to the 80. Not very different in use though, if you dont like using the 80 maybe this is not a good option.

Maybe look into Menzerna Final Polish 2 that gives a great finish.

Skoda Fabia vRS
its just today i found it a pain to remove, just like the #83 though obviously not as bad

i want EASY products lol

Fiat Coupe 20vt
I know i've said before, but in my opinion you can't beat the Sonus line for ease of use and ability. If you're not impressed i'll even refund you. I've also got Clearkote compund moose, I've just not had chance to add it to the site yet.

Skoda Fabia vRS
i might stick with #80 a bit longer, its just on the land rover yesterday it was being a pain to remove

106 GTi
Tips then - dont use it in the sun - it aint a sun freindly product.

Make sure you stop working while it is still wet, work it to long and it is a pain to remove when it dries.

Skoda Fabia vRS
maybe that was it then, i probably should have done a 1 -> 5 method with it being a warm day