ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Alternative to #83

Skoda Fabia vRS
used it a few times now and its not for me !

im torn between Poorboys SSR2.5 and Sonus SFX-1

whatever product it is needs to be easy to use and easy to buff off, which #83 certainly isnt sometimes

Skoda Fabia vRS
the thing is, i used the #83 on my dads Astra last night which was covered in lines from him washing it with a brush, the #83 seemed to remove those quite well, 2 applications and most had gone

however on my car, ive used it 3 times now and really fine swirls still remain !

Skoda Fabia vRS
brazo said:
2.5 for you then :)

Or if your really hard go for menzerna IP ;)

doesnt the IP dust up loads ?

also im a PC newbie so i need something easy to work with

Fiat Coupe 20vt
Hi Brun,

They both are very good and have similar ability in my book. I did prefer the finish with the Sonus. If you want to buy the SFX-1 and then find you arn't satisfied just let me know and i will refund you the cash. It really is a great polish, but if #83 ain't shifting it then i fear SFX-1 might not either. I also stock SSR 2.5 though if you would prefer to try that.

Cheers Tim

Skoda Fabia vRS
god knows !!!.......lol

im torn between them, thats a very good offer of you though which no doubt ill take up, probably wont need to send it back though from what ive seen

106 GTi
2.5 is the easist to use SSR to use for Swirl removal by PC IMO. I much prefer it to 83.

I would use the 4 inch spot pads if you having trouble getting rid of the swirls on yours and follow up with a milder polish to aswell.

Menzerna I.P is next on my list after the detail on the CSL at the weekend with butter boy. Great products.