ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

am i missing anything from here?

ibiza cupra
could have swarn that i had another book as well as these but im not sure if im going mad or not
Image002.gif

is there anything missing?

ibiza cupra
i thought so. im not going mad after all. right then time to rip my house apart and find it.

ibiza cupra
i dont supose anyone has a pic of what the service manual looks like do they. its been ages since i last saw it and i cant remember what it looks like or anything.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Dependant on age, it will either be a thick blue book, or a little thin red one.

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Mines an 02 and it's the thick blue one. Has a giant renault diamond on the cover.

ibiza cupra
im tareing my house apart trying to find this but im running out of places to look. getting quite worried now.

Renault will sell you a replacement,£5 ish. You will have to go back to the dealer who serviced it to get it stamped though as Renault dont keep a central record of when a car was serviced.(Assuming you had it serviced at Renault)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
lol the only thing your missing is the bit that actually matters