ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

AMP Power Lead Help

i know this might sound stupid but i've got a clio 1.2 dynamique and i cant find a hole to put the power lead through from the battery to the amp any help would be great perhaps pics as well cheers in advanced

C

Cupster

I have not put a system in a clio before. Best bet is to try and follow wires from the engine bay into the cabin. Thats what I did I in my fiesta's they cut a hole in the grommit you find. You may have to pull up the carpet in the footwells?

Edit: Or do like Loony says

you dont need to take the rubber out. If you poke about with a finger where the bonnet cable goes through the rubber you can push the cable through it. I've done it on my old 172 now my 182 and a few other clios no problem.

If you still get stuck give me a shout. I usually go from the engine bay into the car (im assuming your power cable has a moulded fuse holder on it)