ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Amp Stashing

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

under the seats, or make a false floor in the boot and put em under it and carpet it so then u wont see it at all.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

erm, behind dash?

under seats would prob be best u wouldnt be able to see them, if u attached it to botom of seat.

why u need em super stashed?

so i can be super slick, like my mate rick.

where would i put it behind the dash??

the fitting place could do this when putting ma new components in??

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

erm it will be alot of hassle and cost u lots lol, u will need a really small (size not watts) amp, genesis do small amps, to fit behind the dash, not sure many ice places will like to do it though, why not have them on show or have a false floor would be easiest and cost the least.

always good to have a system that beats another outrageous ice install when you cant actually see ur system showing that uve got nothing amping them up & still showing them up if u get me lol

but if you wana put an amp underneath the dash, ur gonna need an Audison amp! they are really really small, they were brought out for cars like porsches where they dont have much space for ICE!

i bought my Audison LRx1.400 for £250, and for a mono block amp is quite small, but not quite small enough to squeeze into a dash

agreed about the genesis amps, they are very slim and could fit in most spaces in the car

have you thought about mounting them under the rear bench??

i know cooling would be an issue, but if its stealth you want, i dont think you can do much better than that