ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

An actual 'South' South Central meet !

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
As Tims becoming as bad a our previous Rep :rasp: What say we have a long overdue (last one we had was July IIRC) meet on the south coast ? Thinking Krispy Kreme's in Portsolent as going up portsdown hill this time of year will be freezing !

Im thinking the 6th of December but open for suggestions.

1. Dagenham Dustbin (Chris)

Clio 200 cup
I'm up for this, it was just the other day I was discussing a long overdue meet with Tom, might not be in the meg if it sells, so the abarth may come out.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Hmm.... I will come but onl if you buy me a Krispy Kreme Chris ;)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
FFS im going in for my sex change on that date can we do the 5th please if so i shall be there

Wednesday the 5th would be good for me too.
Wont be driving anything interesting that week, but would still be good to meet a few more of you anyway.

big boost cup
Wednesday the 5th would be good for me too.
Wont be driving anything interesting that week, but would still be good to meet a few more of you anyway.
Hope you won't mind non stop questions about nitrous, boost, engine capabilities, lol

Clio 172
You know port solent has an american diner that does a 12 mega hot wings challenge? :D

I might be able to come seeing as this is actually near me!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Im not sure now if I can make it or not, starting a new TaeKwonDo class tomorrow that is on every wednesday night and not sure how its going to look if the first week after I have started I then dont turn up, will see how the instructor feels about that tomorrow perhaps and decide then.