ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

An eventful day at Castle Combe (crashes)

After spectating at other points around the circuit for the past few years I've been at Quarry pretty much all this season and have therefore seen more than my fair share of crashes (probably 50+), despite having my camera in hand all the time I have never actually been quick enough to catch one!

Anyhow, finally got one yesterday, I was on very slow panning settings (1/100) so it's a little blurry, but still, I got it! (Drivers were both fine and even managed to get their cars ready for race 2, otherwise I wouldn't be posting these obviously!)

Excursion onto the infield after Avon Rise...
196188319-L.jpg

which leads straight back onto the track...
196188725-L.jpg

into a helpless driver just exiting Quarry...
196188978-L.jpg

196188921-L.jpg

and I even managed to get another off...

196184588-L.jpg

196184624-L.jpg

and a faulty door...

196187516-L.jpg

and the aftermath of another big off at Quarry...

196189478-L.jpg

which meant a bit of work for...

196189997-L.jpg

There was plenty of great racing though, these in particular were excellent...

196188026-L.jpg

Great pics..

There used to be a guy selling videos out the back of a car of all the previous years crashes that occured up at Avon Rise/Quarry lol

mini cooper (RIP 172)
great pics, the 2nd pic down made the giggle coz of the driver had his head down knowin he was helpless:rasp: