ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

An Fuel Fittings

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
Hoping someone can help. I am going to be doing the fuel lines on the Twingo as they need to run on the inside of the car.
I need a contractor for the fuel rail and the tank. Am I correct in thinking this is the correct one for both?
Screenshot_20201021_201834_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
That one won’t connect to the in tank pump connections mate as they’re not long enough to engage with the connector itself.
I used one underneath the car on my cup, but I had to modify the pipe to get it to engage fully.

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
That one won’t connect to the in tank pump connections mate as they’re not long enough to engage with the connector itself.
I used one underneath the car on my cup, but I had to modify the pipe to get it to engage fully.
Brilliant but it should fit the fuel rail end?

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
eBay item number for fuel pump AN6 OE connection if the same as 172 Clio ph1 unit.