ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

an old pic . . .

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
browsing through loads of misc pics on my computer, and came across this one of my old clio and my mates 106 GTI :

Clio106.gif

seems like yesterday, this was just before I bought my 172. (over 3 years ago now)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
the 106 is a completely different car now, he's modified it soooo much, 17"s, tints, twin exhaust system, smoothed bodywork, different front bumper, debadged, IMO it would have been a much nicer car left as it was with subtle mods, but each to their own.

Valver..
^^^^^ agreee love GTI's...but just left as they r...lowering it and them special GTI rally wheels....looks mint there thou...

MKIII 138
there is a white 106gti on my way to work for sale, looks mint condition £3k asking price.

i remember that image, f**k me i didnt think id been on these forums that long

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
meggerman said:
there is a white 106gti on my way to work for sale, looks mint condition £3k asking price.

i remember that image, f**k me i didnt think id been on these forums that long

lol, yeah, when I was at Rentech last week Mike was asking me how long I had been on here, I thought about it and said " I guess its been about 3 1/5 years", he then proceeded to call me "one of the oldies then". PMSL.