ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

And again.

White APE
As with the last lot of my threads - More pics :-D (Dammit im getting hooked on photography!!)

After experimenting with long exposure the other day at Virginia waters i wanted to try something else. Went for a walk with my GF again through a local country park and found a bridge that came across the M3 motorway so thought i would return at night to try long exposure shots again.

Had some OK results, they looked better on the camera then they did when i loaded them on to the pc. I'll have another go at them again soon though. May also return to Virginia waters again tomorow to try the waterfall again.

Anyways, here's the best 3 that i got last night.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Cupra
Would look really cool if you had the same light trail going through the whole pic rather than stopping. Try and raise the f stop to get a longer exposure time.