ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

And Yet Another Newbie

RenaultSport clio 172 cup
Hi just recently bought a 172 cup love the car although im not used to driving sports cars (last car corsa 1.4/ rover 220D) and i have never been on track or to a meet. i'm thinking about going to the FCS do you reckon its a good place to start.:)

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    478.6 KB · Views: 31
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    451.6 KB · Views: 38
  • pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    452.9 KB · Views: 23
It's not fair everyone who seems to join always has a 172/182 while i am stuck with a 1.4 ;)

Anyway, welcome to CS

R.I.P 182
Welcome!!! As has been said the seats are gorgeous!!! Come down to FCS we dont bite (but you may get poked......................)

stephenr said:
Thanx. How do ya get track time, and do ya have to be an experienced driver?
Nope anyone can have a go and unfortunatly it seemed to many people with no experiance were on track last year Still it will be better this year.

RenaultSport clio 172 cup
Thanx for the warm welcome!!

Im from North Hykeham in Lincoln and will deff be goin down to FCS, but for a first timer i think i'll just try out the 0-60 and watch everyone else on track sounds like it gonna be lol :D