ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

And you think a V6 is wide

Ziel Nurburgring

Different Bonnet, spoiler, exhausts, lights, the fact its a 1.2, fill in the weird pointless rear arch scoops, peel off the stickers and actually paint it and it wouldnt be too bad.

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 11 August 2005

Blink i think it is real???
Yeah, it is. Just saying get rid of all the sh*t bits and it wouldnt be to bad

Lionel Richie

im convinced it was originally a mk1 V6, why would you bother putting HUGE brage front and rear otherwise (plus they wouldnt onto the rear 1.2 axle)

Im inclined to agree with Fred on this one. Id love to know what the deal is with the Tar-Ox brakes though. P.S. Anybody seen Yozza lately or is he still poorly??

320d

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 11 August 2005

Mk1 front and mk 2 bootlid.
Just changed the lock surround over i think... good subtle mod

Love the imperial blue valver in the background looks very similar to mine!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90

Love it. WThe work cannot be faulted and must have taken serious time.

Has anyone found any real info on the engine?

Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 11 August 2005
Different Bonnet, spoiler, exhausts, lights, the fact its a 1.2, fill in the weird pointless rear arch scoops, peel off the stickers and actually paint it and it wouldnt be too bad.

its actually and transversely mounted W12

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by greg_m on 12 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by blink172 on 11 August 2005Different Bonnet, spoiler, exhausts, lights, the fact its a 1.2, fill in the weird pointless rear arch scoops, peel off the stickers and actually paint it and it wouldnt be too bad.

its actually and transversely mounted W12

that i very much doubt, unless you know otherwise

mitch Yoz is working with us on the project cars (i say working, hes more of an "adviser")