ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Angel Eye Headlights Opinion Poll

ArcticBlue 182 Phull Phat
I have been thinking about getting some Angel Eye headlights on my mk1 Rsi for a while, but wanted to know what peoples opinions on then are?

yeah i think i have to lean towards the standard lights, any ideas if you can get xenon bulbs for the headlights a mk1 clio? And if they look any good?

cock mobile.
yeah i think i have to lean towards the standard lights, any ideas if you can get xenon bulbs for the headlights a mk1 clio? And if they look any good?

Very much doubt you'll get Xenons.

There is probably a HID kit available though, there is for most cars.

I always thought I wanted them but seeing them on some awful examples of clios, my opinion started to change. Any ideas as to where I could get one of these HID kits?

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
Any styling modifications are crap. Angel Eyes, illuminous "track" painted track wheels, carbon fibre battery covers (adding lightweight weight ftw) colour coding interior with exterior, window tints, anything cosmetic.

The new modified is maintining the condition of your standard car and its parts, not some ebay junk.

1.4i MK2 Clio RT
No come on, some exterior modifications look good, just gotta be done properly, for example, window tinting, if done properly can look good IMO

Clio Mk2 1.4 RT
No come on, some exterior modifications look good, just gotta be done properly, for example, window tinting, if done properly can look good IMO

I agree. Can't knock all exterior modifications because they arn't all crap.

As for angel lights, I had a set of black angel lights on my car, I now use standard. Here's my car with the angel lights on after entering a brick wall.

crashaftermathql8.jpg

You can decide from that, may give you a better idea and an opinion of your own. Put it this way though, I no longer use them. I thought they looked quite smart on a silver Clio 172 though because it wasn't over the top with the other exterior modifications that it had.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Chavtastic!

Only BMW's should have angel eyes IMO.

Besides, It won't be long until replica Audi LED running lights are attached to every modified car in the land rendering Angel eyes 'old hat'!

Last edited:
  Mustang, S13, AX GT
I loved having my angel eyes... also thank f*ck audi have made them LED lights, they'll soon be the chav flavour making angel eyes slightly more socially acceptable ;)