ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Angel eyes

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
just bought some for my mk2 ph1.

Wat they like, down country roads etc are they bright hows are they to fit etc.
ta

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
ok sweet, duno yet vinny not get them jus yet, i need to know also to get some better bulbs. as nathan_warduk he has some

Mégane RS
yeah knew that the halo's were leds but what i want to know is what bulbs are dipped and full beams

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
yeah, welll i assume the standard ones a little s**t, so need to fid this out hhmmm.

also are they made for foriegn cars....so the beam is focussed in wrong place,

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
V1nny, believe they are H7 and H4.

They are slightly brighter, because they do not have the frosted relecter/lens of the standard headlights. The ligth does appear angled though and although it's good for illuminating signs etc it's not always exactly where you want it. Mine have been adjusted as best as possible. I'd say it illuminates further, but make sure you adjust them well.

my mate who works at mercedes as a mechanic has Halfords super brigh dogs nut bulbs in his beemer and said I should get them for the Clio. He fitted some Mecr ones in mine, they are an improvement over the originals.

I'll pop a pic up later.

Oh take the sidelight bulb out, looks too yellow and no bulb change solves it!

besteyes0ma.jpg

P5300022.jpg

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Found this one on the PC but you can't tell much, you'll have to take my word they are better. As for fitting, Dave from Ktec did them, maybe worht speaking to him, they do require some wiring. but I paid around £80 for him to fit them so up to you if you fancy having a go first!!

angels.jpg

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
thanks very much mate, there are some side lights from powerbulbs that i used to have that just looked white, will tru find them.

Mégane RS
yeah thats just a link to the powerbulbs website lol, get some silvervisions or osram silverstars

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
oh really on mine they seemed alright jus looked fairly white, ah well i will jus get some osrams H7 and H4

cheers bud

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
chrome if ure talking to me, i wanted black but couldnt find any. was fed up of the original ones looks shite, an still some xmas money left soooo, pow