ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

angel eyes

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
finally got them and fitted them last night, really pleased with them and there really bright

DSCF3835.jpg

de-tango'd already with chrome bulbs..
Picture367.jpg

Picture361.jpg

Picture359.jpg

anyone else on here got them yet?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
mine is black, havnt got any daytime pics yet, ill get some tomorro if i can

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
got them from k-tec, £209 delivered if i remember correctly :)

liking them at night, it says on KTEC that these will fit clios with xenons, does that mean the xenon bulb etc i have on my 172 will fit into these units so you retain them?

ITB BG 182
Addz - seeing as ur in mansfield thats like only up the road from me as im in Arnold, gimmie a shout or some thing mate as i wanna see these in the flesh as i keep hummin an arr'in about buying a pair but not quiet sure just yet.
Plus i think they will look the dogs B0llocks on a black clio.

Addz - seeing as ur in mansfield thats like only up the road from me as im in Arnold, gimmie a shout or some thing mate as i wanna see these in the flesh as i keep hummin an arr'in about buying a pair but not quiet sure just yet.

they will look fu*kin brilliant on a black car. Make sure u get smoked ones and not chrome, as i think smoked will look better and more stylish.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora

yeah mate can do, do you no mansfield at all? if you do you will no of the "circuit"

ITB BG 182

yeah mate can do, do you no mansfield at all? if you do you will no of the "circuit"
Yea i know of the circuit an 90% of the coppers know me up there by first name terms now. I mainly go to sutton in ashfield if i do go that way as having friends/family thereotherwise its maccies near the old cinema or the bus station near the bowling place, or used to meet people on the car park as you thro the main strip of clubs and it winds off an down past a car sales place an its oppsite that on a hill.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Yea i know of the circuit an 90% of the coppers know me up there by first name terms now. I mainly go to sutton in ashfield if i do go that way as having friends/family thereotherwise its maccies near the old cinema or the bus station near the bowling place, or used to meet people on the car park as you thro the main strip of clubs and it winds off an down past a car sales place an its oppsite that on a hill.

yeah toothill lane, say when mate and ill meet you in there...