ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Angry Birds now avaliable for Android

IT’S HERE. AND IT’S FREE. After an extended period of beta testing, Rovio is proud to present Angry Birds for the Android platform. First of all, we’d like to thank you for your patience.

Why is Angry Birds free on Android? We want to make Angry Birds available for as many people as possible. Previously, many people were experiencing problems in finding Angry Birds on Android Market, but now everybody can download the game on their device.

Angry Birds will run on second generation Android devices and upwards, with Android platform 1.6 or later. Your device needs to support OpenGL ES 2.0. QVGA display resolution is not supported currently, but we will add support for QVGA devices soon.

Angry Birds Android features mobile advertising. A future update will include the option to purchase and opt out of advertisements.

Mito Sportiva 135
How comes I can't see it on my search in Marketplace? :( I've got a Hero...software/hardware incompatability?

Mito Sportiva 135
Cool thanks 172, will try to upgrade my software.

Koi, it's not GREAT it's just a simple but addictive (and quite well presented) game. As it's free it's even better!

managed to install it on my HTC Magic but it was slower than a slug :(

Can install on the X10 but wont be allowed to play it so not bothered.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
IT’S HERE. AND IT’S FREE. After an extended period of beta testing, Rovio is proud to present Angry Birds for the Android platform. First of all, we’d like to thank you for your patience.

Why is Angry Birds free on Android? We want to make Angry Birds available for as many people as possible. Previously, many people were experiencing problems in finding Angry Birds on Android Market, but now everybody can download the game on their device.

Angry Birds will run on second generation Android devices and upwards, with Android platform 1.6 or later. Your device needs to support OpenGL ES 2.0. QVGA display resolution is not supported currently, but we will add support for QVGA devices soon.

Angry Birds Android features mobile advertising. A future update will include the option to purchase and opt out of advertisements.

free? what a piss take!

^^^^ :)

D.

On 1st load it didn't fit on the screen, rebooted and it worked fine. Slight lag scrolling but still playable

When I try and load it on my Wildfire the screen just stays black :(. Then when it loads it just 7/8th's of the screen white and 1/8th blue scrolling land bit.
I had it working once yesterday but its quite temperamental lol.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
More freebies in the market place.

Got the halloween and xmas combo bundle now.