ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

annoy anyone else?

clio 172 sport ph2
i'm all for people modding their cars and making them look, sound and drive better but please don't put a badge or sticker on it saying it's something it's not!

182 FF
What like T U R B O! lmao:D

Then you get to the lights and they are sat there reving the nuts off it, sounding like a wet fart

BG 182 FF
haha this is very true i saw a type r ford fiesta yesterday i couldn't stop laughing unless the lad in the car knows something I dont

182 FF
theres nothin worse than seeing a car plastered full of stickers out of a max power mag, lol

some are a little amusing though........ 'as low as yer mums t*ts'

182 Cup
I think going down the pecking order is ok when changing badges. Like putting 1.2 on a 2.0 or a 320 badge on an M3.

I have seen mazdas, fords, vauxhalls and even a mini with the "sport" badge on.

FFS its a renault badge you goons!

clio 172 sport ph2
i just mean that if u wanna make a 172 replica out of a 1.2 then fair play to ya, but don't go covering it with the renault sport and 2.0 bullets.

and putting 'turbo' or '16v' all over ur car when its not one just makes u a c**k! lol

love the 'as low as yer mums t*ts' though lol

that's the way to go with replicas like, de-badge them and keep people guessing!

u got any pics of it?

Its not a Clio.. 106 GTi.. I took the ones off the rear and had little GTi badges on the side. I had them on for a couple of days and noticed some pikey had scratched it trying to rob them so I got rid.