ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Channel 4 seeking passionate car owners!

Renault Clio
C4 is making a series celebrating the modern classic cars of the 80s, 90s & 00s and wants to hear from owners, enthusiasts, fan clubs and petrol heads who love their cars.

We’re looking at the most iconic cars across 4 categories hatchbacks, saloons, 4x4 (off road) and sports cars. Do you own one of the modern classics listed below?

Do you use it every day or does it only come out for special occasions? Love a convention or use it for the whole family? Whether it’s in perfect condition or you’re repairing, restoring, or modding it, we want to hear from you!

If you’d love to see your car on TV, email emilyreilly@plumpictures.co.uk with a brief description of your vehicle at and put “Bangers cars” in the subject heading.

HB - VW Golf, Renault Clio, Vauxhall Nova, Peugeot 205, Vauxhall Corsa, Ford Fiesta XR2

FC - Volvo 850, Saab 99 Turbo, Renault Espace, Ford Sierra, Sierra Cosworth, BMW M5 or Ford XR3.

4x4 - Range Rover L322, Jeep Wrangler, or Suzuki Jimny, Toyota Land Cruiser, Land Rover or Isuzu Trooper.

SC - Porsche 911 Turbo (930), Mazda MX5, Toyota Supra Mk4, TVR Cebrera, Lotus Elise, Merc SLK, BMW Z3

Last edited:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Wrong place to ask, most members own BMW, Mercedes, Audi and Porsche to name a few 😂😂

JimF

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Reading this...

C4 is making a series celebrating the modern classic cars of the 80s, 90s & 00s and wants to hear from owners, enthusiasts, fan clubs and petrol heads who love their cars.

Then this

...email emilyreilly@plumpictures.co.uk with a brief description of your vehicle at and put “Bangers cars” in the subject heading.

Definitely made me lol.

Are you a devoted owner of one of the following? Get in touch on "I own a s**t car @ hotmail .com" :ROFLMAO:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I reckon they could do a whole episode on @leeds_182

Actually a whole series, they’ll finish filming his collection and all the cars they’ve filmed will be replaced, it’d be like the Forth Bridge of car shows.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
200.gif

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
Bangers cars in the subject line! All seems Legit to me, honestly what is this?

Racky

ClioSport Club Member
  Minion Yellow
It might be legit, as if you look on that website the email is from, it says they work for bbc,itv, amazon etc

But Emily might want to give us more info. She's been here today, but no reply.

Leeds_182 might've got her all the info she was after, and now they have material for a full season of bangers haha

Renault Clio
What can I say, Bangers is the working title! We're still on the hunt for a Renault Clio Williams so if anyone has one, please feel free to drop me an email.

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
It might be legit, as if you look on that website the email is from, it says they work for bbc,itv, amazon etc

But Emily might want to give us more info. She's been here today, but no reply.

Leeds_182 might've got her all the info she was after, and now they have material for a full season of bangers haha

Having dropped her an email, it’s 100% legit.

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
I don't know how many people who consider their car their pride and joy will be willing to be on a show called Bangers tbh.

Ocsltd

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup & 182 Trophy
@emilyjr

I have emailed you earlier this week after seeing a Facebook post, along the lines of me having a Mk1 if needed.
I hope you get a better response than I did! I was in conversation with her through email, asked her to clarify a few things and never heard from her again! Quite unprofessional IMO….

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I hope you get a better response than I did! I was in conversation with her through email, asked her to clarify a few things and never heard from her again! Quite unprofessional IMO….
Same. Was bombarding me with questions and then she just vanished.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
He saw they were looking for sierras in the initial post so he told her the story about when he had one on the lift and she hasn’t messaged back since