ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another canon 50mm 1.8

Mk2 ph1 clio
Bought from a CS member and only really played around with it last night!

It was quite dark and no tripod but my mate got a new puppy last night so i had to try it....

Pilot-resized.jpg

Pilot-Gazing.jpg

Pilot-Dozing.jpg

I will get some better ones in better light but i was quite impressed with how well the lens coped in such low light and handheld/lying down!

Mk2 ph1 clio
Aye! Left it on auto!! Schoolboy error eh!

Always next time! .. just hoping for a nice bright day when hes had his injections to get him onto some grass!

Makes me want another puppy hah.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Cracking bit of kit for the money tbh!

My next lens will be here in 8 days time, cant wait!!!

Sigma 170-500mm :cool:

Lol nice! Could do with something similar myself; 200mm doesn't reach as far as you'd think!

50mm is a great lens too, nice first set. :)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Job first. :p

Yeah I'll either do that or get a 300mm+ prime or something. Be looking to get either the 16-35, 17-40 or 24-70mm first though (probably the latter I think). That's all a looong way off though!

I was saving for a 300mm f4l prime, but that money went right into the car instead, lol

Il get back to it one day :approve:

Mk2 ph1 clio
Lovely dog! Very energetic though!! Had to catch him when he was catching his breath!

170-500 is off the cards, changed my mind.. would rather go for a 300 prime and 2x TC .. after using one!

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
haven't had time to play with my camera for ages now. Gonna have to start again. Really want a 500d but my 400d will do for now!

Mk2 ph1 clio
I didn't lol he was all over! Just kept startin to doze off and suddenly spring back to life!

Great fun though! I prefer taking photos of animals/wildlife! Would love to do it full time!