ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Evo

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Cut the long story short...... Did not like the last one so did a deal with this last week. Not been able to drive it for the last 3 days as i have had this f**king swine flu. Old man cleaned her today and took some pics in exchange for him being on the insurance :nono: Day light robbery i can tell you ;)

CIMG3662.jpg

CIMG3658.jpg

CIMG3660.jpg

CIMG3659.jpg

CIMG3661.jpg

F56 MINI Cooper S
lol, bet you forget what cars/models you've actually own.

This one is a beauty, looks stunning.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Best one to date, Ant!

I'm still not convinced on the Sonic the Hedgehog attachments on these, but all else looks superb.

I'd love to know what your neighbours think?! Can they keep track of all the Evos that come and go?

D.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Nice!

Did you happen to swap with a guy in Derby or somewhere near?
I swear thats the same one that has been parking at my work up until recently, definatley a white 55 reg with those style wheels, carbon and tints, might be its twin!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Best looking one to date, thats for sure.

Although whats under the bonnet is what really matters!! :D

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Nice!

Did you happen to swap with a guy in Derby or somewhere near?
I swear thats the same one that has been parking at my work up until recently, definatley a white 55 reg with those style wheels, carbon and tints, might be its twin!

Yes that's the one. Did a deal with the Extreme.

For the people who asked, it's a IX GT & running 400/400.

It's not the quickest Evo i have owned or the slowest but it sounds wicked & is well setup so it's a great sprinter.

Plans........ new wheels as i'm happy with the way it is!!

Sounds good ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsbqlzPXj5A

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
everytime i see you get another evo i get a little bit more tempted by one... saw a nice 480bhp 8 on PH the other day for 14k :race:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Thought I recognised it, used to nick my parking spot in the corner of my carpark!

Hoping to see the old one soon then!